I am so sorry for your loss and I know how much the passing of a dear pet can hurt. Pet taxidermy is a delicate craft and only for those who have a pragmatic view of death. I work on pets with some very special conditions from my clients:
1) You understand that taxidermy is a sculptural representation of your pet using it's skin. I will get as close as I can, but it will never be exact.
2) Your pet was most likely older and/or sick when they passed. I will do my best, but I cannot make them look young and healthy. We must manage expectations.
3) I will usually only mount mammals in a sleeping pose with eyes closed.
4) Pet work takes at least 6 months to a year. We have a backlog and this is delicate, time intensive work.
5) Pet taxidermy takes considerable time and skill. Expect prices for birds to start at $2,500 and mammals start at $5000. We require 75% payment upfront with no refund should you change your mind after work has begun.