We are so sorry for your loss and we know how much the passing of a dear pet can hurt. Pet taxidermy is a delicate craft and only for those who have a pragmatic view of death. We work on pets with some very special conditions from our clients:
1) You understand that taxidermy is a sculptural representation of your pet using its skin. We will get as close as we can to your pet’s features, but it will never be exact. It's an art, not an exact science.
2) Your pet was most likely older and/or sick when they passed. We will do our best, but cannot make them look young and healthy. We must manage expectations.
3) We will usually only mount mammals in a sleeping pose with eyes closed. Bird taxidermy has more options.
4) Pet preservation work takes at least 1 to 1.5 years. We have a backlog and this is delicate, time intensive work.
5) Pet taxidermy, when done well, takes considerable time and skill. Expect prices for birds to start at $2,500 and mammals start at $5000. We require 75% payment upfront with no refund should you change your mind after work has begun.
We know that we are not your cheapest option for pet preservation. However, our unique experience with many different species of animals and posing for museums and nature centers give us a unique ability to capture the spirit of your animal. We wish you well during this difficult time and are here should you decide to engage our services.