Prey Taxidermy is now allowing 30% deposits on some of our classes. Students can enter the code 'Deposit' in the coupon code box at check-out to pay 30% in advance and pay the remainder later. The remaining 70% is due on or before the class day. We can accept credit card, check, cash or paypal. 

Deposits will not be returned if students do not show up to class, do not pay the remaining 70% of class price or cancel less than 72 hours before the day of class. 'Switching' classes is considered a cancellation.